Woman Killed When Fire From Cigarette Causes Her Oxygen Tank To Explode

ocpo
Submitted by Take Out on Wed, 12/04/2019 - 00:03

ZEBULON, N.C. — A woman died Tuesday when an oxygen tank exploded inside her home in Nash County, WRAL reports.

Firefighters responded before 8 a.m. to the home on Crowned Court.

The 61-year-old woman was using the oxygen tank while she smoked a cigarette, according to the Nash County Sheriff’s Office.

Officials said the fire was reported when her husband called 911.

Most Viewed Today

Our Latest Posts